Latest medical officers and specialists jobs in wapda Online Apply
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA jobs in Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK , Balochistan , FATA/Gilgit Baltistan GB , Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK , Punjab , Sindh .
|Expected Last Date:
According to the advertisement
|Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA
|Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK | Balochistan | FATA/Gilgit Baltistan GB | Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK | Punjab | Sindh
Table of Contents
Latest medical officers and specialists jobs in wapda are announced. They are looking for qualified, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join. Please scroll down to read the complete advertisement and the application process.
Latest medical officers and specialists jobs in WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority) 2023 are announced. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join for the multiple positions. Don’t miss out on this chance! The job listings were featured in the Express Newspaper on September 05, 2023. You have until September 18, 2023, to submit your applications. Get ready to take a step towards a rewarding career!
Vacant Positions in WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority) 2023:
- Medical Specialist
- Surgical Specialist
- Cardiac Physician
- Plastic Surgeon
- Medical Oncologist
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Specialist
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sr. Registrars
The appointment shall be on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years and extendable / renewable subject to satisfactory performance of individual and as per requirement of the organization. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview and no T.A/D.A will be admissible.
- General age relaxation of 05 years has already been included in the age limit. 03 years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- Govt. /WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through WAPDA HR Division and submit requisite NOC/permission.
- Govt. employees may apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- Educational Certificates/Degrees must be verified from PMDC/HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards/Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
How to Apply for the vacancies at Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA ?
According to the advertisement:
- Application form is available on WAPDA website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Candidate full filing the eligibility criteria specified above may submit there job application on prescribed form along with detailed C.V, attested copies of all educational /experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and two recent passport size photograph to DG (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House Lahore through courier/postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Applications submitted by hand or received after due date shall not be entertained.
What is the expected salary, age limit and eligibility criteria for jobs at Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA ?
This is a commonly asked question, and we understand that the anticipated salary, age limit and eligibility requirements for vacant positions at Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA may vary depending on the job type and pay scale. Usually the age limit is calculated from the last date of submission of applications and in our case it is: 2023-09-18. We strongly recommend consulting the advertisement for specific details.